- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Folk Legend John Prine Gets Honorary Street Sign In Lincoln Park
John Prine, who died of COVID-19 last year, was honored with a street sign at Armitage and Dayton.
John Prine, Legendary Chicago Folk Artist, Dies From Coronavirus At 73
"Prine always came across as one of us," said music critic Greg Kot. "He was that Chicago guy that you could have a beer with at a bar."
John Prine, Legendary Singer-Songwriter, In Critical Condition With Coronavirus
Prine is a two-time winner of the Grammy Award for best contemporary folk album and received a lifetime achievement award at the Grammys last month.