Jimmy's Pizza Cafe
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Jimmy’s Pizza Cafe Adds Draft Beer From Local Brewers To New North Center Location
Diners at the popular restaurant, which moved from its longtime home earlier this year, can choose from about 12 beers, plus Old Style, sangria, rose and canned cocktails.
Jimmy’s Pizza Cafe Opens Larger Lincoln Square Location — And Already Has Lines Outside The Doors
Jimmy's Pizza Cafe opened in late February in its new home on Montrose Avenue. "The best way to think about this is still as a neighborhood slice joint," owner Jimmy Kang said.
Lincoln Square’s Jimmy’s Pizza Cafe Finds New Home — And It’s Staying In The Neighborhood
Jimmy's is moving from its longtime Lincoln Avenue home to 2434 W. Montrose Ave., which formerly housed Nick's Pizza & Pub.