- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Jimmy’s Pizza Cafe Opens Larger Lincoln Square Location — And Already Has Lines Outside The Doors
Jimmy's Pizza Cafe opened in late February in its new home on Montrose Avenue. "The best way to think about this is still as a neighborhood slice joint," owner Jimmy Kang said.
Lincoln Square’s Jimmy’s Pizza Cafe Finds New Home — And It’s Staying In The Neighborhood
Jimmy's is moving from its longtime Lincoln Avenue home to 2434 W. Montrose Ave., which formerly housed Nick's Pizza & Pub.
Jimmy’s Pizza Cafe Bombarded With Orders During Shutdown: ‘Last Week We Sold Out Of Dough’
“I don’t know what it is about Fridays, but they have been nuts,” the owner said.