- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How J.P. Graziano Reinvented Its 84-Year-Old Shop By Teaming With Rappers, Fashion Designers And Serving Up Late-Night Eats
Jim Graziano shut down his family’s generations-old wholesale business and started selling sandwiches, beef kits, giardiniera and designer T-shirts. Now, the shop is enjoying its most profitable years ever.
J.P. Graziano Celebrates 84 Years Of Feeding Chicago, From Italian Imports To Legendary Sandwiches
Vincenzo Graziano launched his Italian food importing business on Randolph Street in 1937. Nearly nine decades later, the family tradition is going strong. “I’m so proud of what we are and what we mean to the city."