- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bill Conway Wins Seat To Represent Downtown’s New 34th Ward
Conway, the son of a billionaire, beat out local real estate broker Jim Ascot for 34th Ward alderman, representing parts of Downtown and the West Loop.
34th Ward Candidate Jim Ascot Talks Green Space, Development And More In 1-Man Forum Without Opponent
Candidate Bill Conway sent a statement read by organizers before competitor Jim Ascot took the stage for nearly 90 minutes to outline his ideas for the new Downtown ward.
In Chicago’s New 34th Ward, Residents Frustrated As Bill Conway Plans To Skip Only Candidate Forum
Wednesday's forum is the third Conway has been unavailable for or dropped out. "People have a right to listen to how you want to represent us," one frustrated organizer said.
Debate Me, Says One Candidate Running For 34th Ward Alderman
Chicago's new 34th Ward has not had a candidate forum so voters can hear their two choices for alderman debate key issues. One candidate alleges it's because his competitor refuses to commit to one.
Downtown Has A New Ward: The 34th. Meet The Candidates Who Want To Be Its First Alderman
Jim Ascot, a commercial real estate broker, and Bill Conway, a Navy veteran and former prosecutor, are going head to head to represent the newly drawn ward covering parts of Downtown and the West Loop.