- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Closed Secretary Of State Offices Reopening Jan. 5 — But Expired Driver’s Licenses Are Good For A Year
The pandemic-related closure of most Secretary of State offices has caused frustration and long lines, but they are tentatively scheduled to reopen Jan. 5.
WOOGMS Parade Drops ‘Everybody Marches, Nobody Watches’ Motto With Online Memorial Day Celebration
The Wellington-Oakdale Old Glory Marching Society is holding a "virtual parade" at 11 a.m. Monday to honor U.S. veterans and frontline workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Block Party In Pullman This Weekend Includes Free Food, Immunizations
If you're into free food and facepainting, the Blue Door Neighborhood Center wants you to come on down.