- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bird Lovers Beg Park District To Move Mamby On The Beach And Threaten Lawsuit, But The Show Will Go On, Organizers Say
As rare birds remain on Montrose Beach, environmentalists say the Endangered Species Act could be used to block the music festival — but Jam Productions says it's a stretch.
As Fight Between Mamby Organizers And Montrose Beach Neighbors Hits Stalemate, A Rising Lake May Force A Compromise
Concerns about rare birds and access to the beach may be resolved as Lake Michigan continues to swell, and the rain isn't going anywhere.
Restored Uptown Theatre Will Have Dance Floor, Host 100 Shows And Be Nonprofit — But First Owner Must Raise $40 Million
If the Uptown's owner is able to secure at least half of the $40 million soon, construction will start early next year and the theater will open in early 2021.
How Will A Restored Uptown Theatre Impact The Neighborhood? ‘Others Will Be Coming,’ Owner Says
A sold-out panel discussion on Thursday will explore how the iconic theater will change the neighborhood around it.