- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Cubs Announcer Jeremiah Paprocki’s Microphone Enshrined In Baseball Of Hall Fame — Just Ahead of His College Graduation
Paprocki has juggled classes at University of Illinois at Chicago during his history-making season as the Cubs' youngest and first Black announcer.
Friday’s Expanded Capacity At Wrigley Field Means 25,000 Can Hear New, History-Making PA Announcer
Jeremiah Paprocki, 21, is the youngest and first Black PA announcer for the Chicago Cubs. "I've always dreamed of getting this job ... but now to actually have it is unbelievable."