Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Jeni’s Ice Cream Opening Andersonville Store Thursday With Free Scoops, Gift Bags
Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams is open on Clark Street in the former home of a longtime dessert parlor.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Taking Over George’s Ice Cream & Sweets Spot In Andersonville
Jeni's is working to renovate and open in the home of a former mom-and-pop ice cream shop that closed earlier this year, city records show.
Jeni’s Ice Cream Now Open In Logan Square
The scoop shop moved into the massive development that replaced the Megamall.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Coming To Logan Square
The new scoop shop is moving into the massive apartment complex rising on the old Megamall site.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Opens Latest Chicago Outpost In The West Loop
The new location is offering limited time flavors including lemon and blueberry parfait, Savannah buttermint and chocolate bunny.
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Coming To West Loop This Spring
The ice cream shop will join Kinton Ramen and Bonci in the 900 W. Randolph St. building.