- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Has One Of The Country’s Longest-Running Black-Owned Gay Bars — And It’s On The South Side
South Shore's Jeffery Pub has primarily served Chicago's Black and brown LGBTQ+ community for nearly 60 years. "I try to let them know this is a safe haven for them."
South Shore Residents Call For Neighborhood Unity As They Kick Off Campaign Against Displacement
Thursday's town hall was the Obama CBA Coalition's first with a South Shore focus, as organizers sought residents' visions around housing, culture, development and other concerns.