- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Rare Wild Turkey Spotted In LaBagh Woods: ‘A Big Deal’ For Birders And Proof Biodiversity Improving In Northwest Side Preserves
Preservation efforts in LaBagh Woods have removed invasive species and made way for more native plants to grow — allowing more animals to flock to the area.
Next Stop, Outer Space: Jefferson Park Blue Line Stop Has Some Surreal New Signs
The $25 million overhaul of the Jefferson Park Blue Line stop now includes some surreal bus shelters.