- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
$1.3 Billion Plan To Build Skyscrapers, Townhomes And Parks On Part Of Moody Bible’s Campus Approved By City Council
Aldermen approved the North Union project, which will annex about half of Moody Bible Institute's campus.
Moody Bible Campus Megadevelopment Would Get Extra Acre Of Open Space Under Latest Plan
The megadevelopment's plans went from 1.3 acres of open space to 2.5 acres in the latest draft, which was presented to community members on Wednesday.
Grocery Chain Eyes Uptown For 1st Chicago Location, Taking Over Spot Intended For Treasure Island
Plainfield-based grocery store Peter Rubi will open in the 811 Uptown development's retail space, which has sat vacant since 2018.
$1.3 Billion, Decade-Long Megadevelopment Aims To Transform Moody Bible Campus
JDL Development plans to buy 8.1 acres of land to build residential towers, luxury townhomes, commercial space, two public parks and a dog park.
Megadevelopment Would Bring 2,600 Apartments To Moody Bible Institute Campus
The Near North Side planned development near Walter Payton College Prep would include towers topping out at 55 stories.