- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How Can The City’s Leading LGBTQ Organizations Better Serve Black Queer Chicagoans? New Report Lays Out Equity Roadmap
The Black Queer Equity Index grades five LGBTQ-serving nonprofits on how well their organizations are creating opportunity and representation for Black LGBTQ people.
Lincoln Park Black Queer Advocacy Group Hosting Winter Virtual Pride Celebration As 2020 ‘Victory Lap’
The Lighthouse Foundation's three-day Black Queer Pride: Winter Edition will stream from the group's Facebook page and feature performances from Black LGBTQ people in Chicago.
Security Firm Run By Cop Accused Of Racist Attack Will No Longer Staff Boystown Parades And Festivals
Walsh Security is owned by a Chicago Police officer accused of attacking a Black security guard and calling him racial slurs in 2013.
Loved The Drag March? Here Are 5 More Ways To Show Up For The Black LGBTQ Community This Month
These online events center Black LGBTQ people and are open to allies who would like to support them. “We’re here to make you listen, learn and make you open your purse.”
Black LGBTQ Group Raising Money For Black, Queer Mutual Aid Fund
The Lighthouse Foundation's Black Queer Mutual Aid Fund will give out $100 micro grants to help Black LGBTQ people with rent, food and other needs.
Black LGBTQ Activists Launch Foundation Seeking Equity In Boystown — And Beyond
“We as black queer folks are not looking for white saviors. We are looking for white soldiers,” said Jamie Frazier, lead pastor at Lighthouse Church.