- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pilsen Woman’s Day Of The Dead Altar Will Honor Neighbors Who Have Died
Isabel Hernandez wants people to submit photos of Pilsen residents who have died for an ofrenda in the garden at her home. She's accepting photos until Sept. 16.
Pilsen Resident’s Garden Transforms Into Winter Wonderland For Christmas To Uplift Neighbors’ Spirits
Isabel Hernandez is known for her vibrant garden and Dia De Los Muertos display. Now, she's transformed her side yard for Christmas with more than 2,000 lights, signs and figures.
Pilsen Resident’s Gorgeous Garden Transforms Into Giant Altar For Día De Los Muertos
Isabel Hernandez hopes her enormous ofrenda and display inspires younger generations to celebrate and pass on Mexican traditions. "It’s part of our culture that we don’t want to lose."
Pilsen Resident’s Gorgeous Garden Is 30 Years In The Making, Thrives On Water And Love
Isabel Hernandez spends her summers creating – and maintaining – an immaculate garden with 145 plants, a fountain and a manicured lawn at her Pilsen home.