- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
With No Staff To Check Vax Cards And City Stalling Winter Patio Approval, West Town Pub Closes For The Month
The Irish Nobleman Pub will reopen in February, when owners hope they can hire someone to check vaccination cards at the door.
Irish Nobleman’s Halfway To St. Patrick’s Day Event Brings Some Cheer To West Town This Weekend
The bar has decked out its patio in Irish decorations and is offering half-priced Guinness and Jameson.
After Irish Nobleman’s Holiday Display Is Vandalized, Neighbors Raise More Than $2,000 To ‘Show Our Love’
In addition to money, neighbors donated their own decorations and lights to replace what was lost. "Our message of cheer did get through this year," bar owner Candace Morgan said.
You Can Support The Irish Nobleman, Local Artists By Shopping West Town Bar’s Pop-Up
Sales from face masks will support a local effort to give free masks and holiday cards to 1,800 West Town seniors.
West Town Bar Owners Petition Neighbors To Support Speed Bumps: ‘They’re Just Flying Through’
Declan and Candace Morgan hope speed bumps will deter reckless driving and crime along Noble and Erie streets.