Irish American Heritage Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
One-Day Donation Drive Will Collect Items For Migrants On Northwest Side
Personal hygiene products, food and water are among the items most in need for the Monday donation drive.
Northwest Side Farmers Markets Kick Off Outdoor Season This Weekend
The series combining the Independence Park, Portage Park and Jefferson Park farmers markets is back Sunday.
Portage Park Gallery Wants To Create More Opportunities For Visual Artists: ‘This Area Really Needs It’
The Seventh Corner Gallery's first pop-up is 5-9 p.m. Saturday at the Irish American Heritage Center. It will feature work from five Northwest Side illustrators.
Jefferson Park Farmers Market Returns Sunday At New Location
The bimonthly market is 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sunday at the Irish American Heritage Center, 4626 N. Knox Ave.