- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
International Students In Chicago Still ‘Wary’ After Government Rolls Back Visa Rules: ‘We Are Living In Fear All The Time’
The Trump administration reverted a July 6 rule change that would force international students to transfer or leave the country if their university only held online classes this fall.
Loyola University To Move Most Fall Classes Online
There will be some in-person classes at the Rogers Park-based school this fall for things like labs and research. Having those classes could protect international students from being deported.