Innovative Care Express
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Clinic Took 6,000 Vaccines Meant For CPS Workers, Gave Them To Other People, City Says
The city has cut off its supply of doses to the provider, Innovative Express Care, according to the health department.
My Block, My Hood, My City Launches Initiative To Get Seniors Vaccinated
People 65 and older can sign up to be matched with a volunteer who will work to connect them to a nearby vaccination site.
After Testing Hundreds For COVID-19, Urgent Care Doctor Says Many Positives Have No Symptoms: Staying Home Is ‘The Right Thing’
"You're doing the right thing by social isolation," he said. "It's science. It is working. No matter what people say. ... I am telling you, it is working."