- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Innertown Pub Reopens Thursday After Building Violations Forced Extended Closure
A city report last year said the Ukrainian Village bar had raw sewage leaking in its basement. Owner Denis Fogarty said this week that was "factually incorrect."
Innertown Pub Shut Down By City Over Extensive Code Violations, But Owner Vows To Reopen
The popular Ukrainian Village dive bar had raw sewage leaking into its basement and hazardous electrical conditions, an inspection found. Its owner says it will reopen “as soon as possible.”
Innertown Pub Finally Opening Outdoor Beer Garden After Weeks Of Waiting
At the request of Ald. Brian Hopkins, neighborhood leaders met Saturday and voted not to oppose the bar's permit.
For Struggling Innertown Pub, Temporary Beer Garden Would Be A ‘Lifeline’ — But City Won’t Issue Permit, Owner Says
The city's Liquor Commission asked Ald. Brian Hopkins (2nd) to decide on whether to grant the pub a permit — but he punted the decision to a neighborhood group. Meanwhile, Innertown's staff has been laid off again.