- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Public Defender’s Office Now Can Represent Non-Citizens In Immigration Cases: This ‘Will Change Lives’
"Everyone, regardless of their immigration status, should have fair representation," Cook County Commissioner Alma Anaya said.
With New President, Cook County Leaders, Chicago Advocates Press For Immigration Reform
A new county resolution demands President Biden reverse Trump-era executive orders and policies “designed to directly and indirectly harm, confuse, intimidate” immigrants.
Chicago DACA Recipients, Advocates Celebrate Supreme Court Ruling — And Keep Working To Help Immigrants
Representatives from immigrant rights organizations in Chicago were relieved by the decision and will continue their education and advocacy work.
With No Safety Net, Undocumented Chicagoans Struggle To Survive Pandemic: ‘We’ve Been Left Behind’
Financial relief is coming for many impacted by COVID-19 – but undocumented Chicagoans won't get a check in the mail, despite paying taxes.
ICE Deportation Sweep Set To Begin In Chicago Sunday
“Chicago is and will always be a welcoming city that will never tolerate ICE tearing our families apart,” the mayor said earlier this week.
Aldermen, Activists Warning Immigrant Neighbors Of Reported ICE Deportation Sweep Starting Soon In Chicago
As activists canvass the neighborhoods informing immigrants of their rights, one alderman said the threat of sweeps "creates a culture of fear."