- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
A New South Side Food Pantry Is Fighting To End Hunger, One Shopping Cart At A Time
The Inner-City Muslim Action Network opened the IMAN Food and Wellness Center, 1216 W. 63rd St., thanks to a grant provided by the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
Coat To Spare? These South Side Retailers And Organizations Will Take It For A Good Cause
Chatham clothier Traphouse Chicago is collecting coats for its drive through Dec. 5, with the goal of receiving 200 new or gently used coats for those in need.
Shuttered Englewood School Will Get New Life As Hub To Help Formerly Incarcerated People
Woods Elementary, closed in 2013, will become "The Regenerator," an innovation hub, upcycling lab and garden with job training for people living in dorms on site.
Englewood Nonprofit Gets $1 Million For Job Training Program
The program offers paid construction training and apprenticeship programs to returning Chicago residents.
Healthy Marketplace Planned For Englewood Gets Boost With $1.75 Million City Grant
The funding for the grocery store and community area is earmarked from the Neighborhood Opportunity Fund, which Mayor Lori Lightfoot is trying to revitalize.
Englewood Fresh Market Will Bring Locally Sourced Produce And Ready-To-Eat Meals To 63rd Street
The new market is the first in a series of projects that aim to return the once-thriving retail strip to its former glory.