Illinois Supreme Court
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Illinois State Supreme Court Keeps Democratic Majority
Democrat Elizabeth "Liz" Rochford declared victory over Republican Mark Curran, maintaining Democratic control of the court. The other contested race is still too close to call.
Ex-Felons Are Working To Get Out The Vote Among Former Illinois Inmates — And They’re Paying Extra Attention To Judges
The vast majority of people released from prison believe they no longer have the right to vote. They can vote in Illinois, and many are encouraging them to cast a ballot in this week's election.
Illinois Bar Exam Being Held Online — But That Could Disadvantage Some Would-Be Lawyers, Graduates Say
A group of law school graduates are advocating for an alternative to the bar exam, which is scheduled to take place remotely in October.