Illinois Supreme Court
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ex-Felons Are Working To Get Out The Vote Among Former Illinois Inmates — And They’re Paying Extra Attention To Judges
The vast majority of people released from prison believe they no longer have the right to vote. They can vote in Illinois, and many are encouraging them to cast a ballot in this week's election.
Illinois Bar Exam Being Held Online — But That Could Disadvantage Some Would-Be Lawyers, Graduates Say
A group of law school graduates are advocating for an alternative to the bar exam, which is scheduled to take place remotely in October.