Illinois Department of Transportation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Chicago Police Pull Over Black Drivers 7 Times More Often Than White Drivers, State Report Shows
A state report shows traffic stops skyrocketed in recent years, and Black Chicagoans are by far the most frequently pulled over by police.
Foster And Peterson Avenues To Be Repaved Starting This Week As Far North Construction Season Heats Up
Foster will be resurfaced between Ashland Avenue and DuSable Lake Shore Drive. Peterson Avenue will be repaved from east of Lincoln Avenue to Ridge Avenue.
Adams Street Bridge In West Loop Set To Close Until 2022
The closing is part of ongoing work on the Jane Byrne, which is set to be completed in two years, officials said.