Illinois Department of Public Health
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Dr. Ngozi Ezike, Former State Top Doc, Will Lead Sinai Chicago Health System
Ezike previously led the state's coronavirus response director of the Illinois Department of Public Health. "I am ready to tackle issues of health equity and continue the work Sinai has been doing long before anyone heard of a COVID-19 pandemic," Ezike said.
People In Jails, Prisons Will Be Vaccinated In Next Phase, State Confirms After Advocates’ Push
Dozens of groups demanded the state act more quickly to protect prisoners and detainees, who now are in line to be vaccinated in the second round of immunizations. The policy change is "a major victory," an advocate said.
Have Diabetes Or Know Someone Who Does? This Free Online Program Could Help
Chicago CARES Diabetes Prevention Program offers resources and support for those struggling with Type 2 Diabetes or with a pre-diabetic diagnosis.
Get A Free Coronavirus Test In Ping Tom Memorial Park In Chinatown Saturday
The testing, which offers Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese translations, is available 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday at Ping Tom Park, 300 W. 19th St.
State Releases Coronavirus-Friendly Halloween Guidance: Leave Candy Out, Haunted Houses Not Allowed
Typical Halloween parties and events are not allowed or are highly discouraged, but state officials said there still are plenty of ways to safely celebrate the holiday.
Coronavirus Testing Site At Studio Movie Grill Shuts Down
The site opened in May to make testing more accessible to South Side residents.