- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bronzeville Walking Tour App Aims To Educate, Excite Neighborhood Visitors — What Do You Think It Should Include?
The app, created by the Illinois Institute of Technology and ComEd, is an opportunity to dispel the notion Bronzeville is "dangerous." Residents can share their ideas for the app at a Friday meeting.
IIT Faculty, Students Concerned And Frustrated With School’s Reopening Plans
Illinois Institute of Technology is one of many colleges allowed to open their doors this fall, but social distancing and face masks will be required.