- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Broadway Through Edgewater Could Get Fewer Lanes, Lower Speed Limits And Bike Lanes
Ald. Harry Osterman is also proposing to add pedestrian islands to Broadway, boost density through new residential development and add a pool to the Broadway Armory.
Drivers Are Ignoring Flexi Posts At Lakefront Intersection Where A Cyclist Was Killed. City Officials Say More Fixes Are Coming
The flexi posts and paint follow a guerilla-style traffic study by local volunteers that highlighted the dangers cyclists and pedestrians face crossing DuSable Lake Shore Drive at Balbo Drive.
Dr. Ngozi Ezike, Former State Top Doc, Will Lead Sinai Chicago Health System
Ezike previously led the state's coronavirus response director of the Illinois Department of Public Health. "I am ready to tackle issues of health equity and continue the work Sinai has been doing long before anyone heard of a COVID-19 pandemic," Ezike said.
New Montrose Avenue Bridge Over Kennedy Expressway Is Now Open — With Bike Lanes
The $16 million project removed the original bridge built in 1957 and replaced it with a structure with wider sidewalks, bike lanes and improved lighting.
Noise Walls Going Up Along The Kennedy Near Harlem, Home To Planes, Trains And Automobiles (These Won’t Help With The Planes)
What are those steel beams going up on the way to O'Hare? Suburban-style noise walls, IDOT says.