Hyde Park Art Center
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Tuition-Free Classes In Painting, Photography And More Coming To Hyde Park Art Center
The arts hub's core classes are moving to a pay-what-you-can model thanks to a nearly $14 million fundraising haul.
Faheem Majeed’s Newest Exhibition, A Love Letter To The South Side Community Art Center, Showing In Hyde Park This Summer
The exhibition taps into Majeed's experience running the South Side Community Art Center in Bronzeville, the oldest Black art center in the United States still operating in its original building.
Anonymous Donor Gives $560,000 To Sustain Dozens Of Chicago’s Artist-Run Spaces
The Hyde Park Art Center is giving $8,000 in coronavirus relief funds to all 50 artists who participated in the center's "Artists Run Chicago 2.0" exhibition last year. Starting March 1, local artists can apply for grants from the same fund.
Hyde Park Named Chicago’s 1st Dementia-Friendly Neighborhood
The months-long bid to secure a nationally recognized "dementia-friendly" designation was just the first step in a neighborhood-wide effort to end the stigma around memory loss.