Humboldt Park Gators
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Humboldt Park Gators, Chicago’s Only All-Girls Baseball Team, Win National Title: ‘Just Amazing’
The team started as five girls with little baseball experience and has blossomed into a nationally recognized force.
All-Girls Baseball Team, The Humboldt Park Gators, Forced To Miss Their First Season: ‘It Sucks A Lot’
The team, named after the Humboldt Park lagoon's wayward alligator, captured the hearts of Chicagoans. Now, the girls don't know when, or if, they'll get to play with their teammates again.
Meet The Humboldt Park Gators, Chicago’s Only All-Girls Baseball Team
"I want to see the look on the guys' faces when they realize we can throw stuff," 12-year-old Sadie Manley said of her team.