Humboldt Park Gator
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Men In Video Say They Captured Another Alligator In Humboldt Park Lagoon, Police Investigating If They Really Did
The alligator was shown off on a Facebook video Saturday night. The reptile was given to police and then Animal Care and Control.
Alligator Catcher To Throw Out First Pitch At Wrigley Field Tonight As Victory Lap Begins
Frank Robb, who came in from Florida to catch Chance the Snapper in the Humboldt Park Lagoon, will also turn on Buckingham Fountain Wednesday morning.
Chance The Snapper Is Alive! Humboldt Park’s Elusive Alligator, Quiet For 2 Days, Spotted Saturday
A Humboldt Park resident on a walk spotted the gator ... and got a photo.
The Humboldt Park Gator Has A Name Thanks To Thousands Of Voters: Chance The Snapper
The Humboldt Park gator has captured the city's attention. Obviously, it needs a name.