- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Developers Break Ground On Massive, $50 Million ‘Creative Office Campus’ In West Humboldt Park
The project, called The Terminal, is part of Mayor Lightfoot's Invest South/West initiative, which aims to bring economic investment to the South and West sides.
$50 Million ‘Creative Office Campus’ Planned For Old Lighting Warehouses In West Humboldt Park
As rents continue to rise in booming Fulton Market, developers hope to lure the tech companies and creative crowd to Humboldt Lit.