- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Lincoln Square Taproom Set To Open At Former Huettenbar Location This Month
“We tried to keep and reclaim everything we could,” the bar's new owner said.
Huettenbar’s New Owner Says Bar’s Old German Charm Will Remain When It Opens As Lincoln Square Taproom In July
Huettenbar closed late last year. The new owner says he wants the watering hole to stay rooted in the neighborhood's German American history, but it will offer a variety of Chicago-made brews.
Did Huettenbar Close For Good? Neighbors Worry As Beloved Lincoln Square Bar Goes Dark
The bar's signs were removed and neighbors saw items being moved out. Huettenbar's owner declined to answer questions about the beloved German bar's fate.