- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
As Lake Michigan Recedes, Howard Beach Playground Getting Reinstalled After It Was Threatened By Erosion
A rising Lake Michigan had caused the loss of Howard Beach and the temporary removal of its playground.
2 Rogers Park Beaches Devastated During Weekend Storm Will Be Replaced With Rocks, City Says
"The lake has spoken." City crews tried to save beach space at Rogers and Howard parks, but ultimately couldn't after last weekend's storm.
Can Any Rogers Park Beaches Be Saved? Crews Work To Protect Howard Beach’s Remaining Shoreline As Lake Swells
Work has wrapped up at Juneway Beach, where the city erected a massive rock wall to fight shoreline erosion.