- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Buy Hopleaf’s Unused Kegs And Help A Beloved Bar Survive Coronavirus
Hopleaf, which closed this month to wait out the coronavirus, is selling kegs of craft beer.
Andersonville’s Hopleaf Closes For Winter In Effort To Survive Pandemic: ‘We Just Hope To Ride This Out’
"Trying to be open with this little trickle of business is just too hard," Hopleaf owner Michael Roper said. He hopes to reopen the popular bar in April or May of 2021.
Hopleaf’s Annual Peirce Day Is Sunday — Your Beer Money Will Go Straight To Peirce Elementary School
Hopleaf has been partnering with Peirce Elementary for over a decade and 100 percent of Sunday's pretax revenue goes straight to the school.