Home Line Decoration
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Portage Park Turkish Goods Store Home Line Decoration Permanently Closing After A Year Of Low Sales
The shop, which opened in 2018, will close after all of its inventory is sold. The owners say they could open a new business in its place.
Burglar Steals $6,000 In Rugs And Lamps From Store That Moved Here After Losing Everything In Hurricane
Home Line Decoration's front door was shattered in the break-in. Another local business is fixing it for free. "I’ll do whatever I can for my neighbors during all of this," the Good Samaritan said.
After Losing Everything To Hurricane Maria, Turkish Couple Rebuilds In Chicago — Bringing Handmade Lamps And Rugs To NW Side
The former Memories dive bar at 4358 N. Cicero Ave. is now Home Line Decoration, a family-run shop that sells handmade, intricately designed Turkish lamps.