- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
West Side Neighborhood Groups Plan To Restore Historic Sears Sunken Garden To Its Former Glory
The National Historic Landmark fell into disarray when Sears relocated its headquarters Downtown. Now, residents want to make the garden a major public attraction again.
West Side Woman Needs Help Rebuilding Her Life After Losing Everything In Fire
Latonia Matthews escaped the early morning fire at her Homan Square apartment with only the clothes she was wearing.
West Side Railroad Could Become A 606-Style Trail — And Lawndale Residents Want It To Bring Art And More To Area
The city plans to turn a 2-mile stretch of the Altenheim railroad into an elevated trail. Residents can weigh in on the plan Thursday.
This LED Mural Will Light Up A Dark West Side Intersection And Make The Street More Walkable
The mural, depicting the Black Power fist over a backdrop of line patterns, was developed in partnership with community members to make the area around Homan and Harrison more pedestrian-friendly.
Freedom Square Activists Imagine Public Safety Without Police Near Homan Square ‘Black Site’
For 41 days in 2016, activists transformed a vacant West Side lot into one abundant with resources. They returned to the lot Friday to do it again while demanding the city defund Chicago Police.