Hollander Storage and Moving
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hollander Apartments? New Proposal Could Bring Up To 57 Apartments And Retail To Historical Logan Square Site
The residential-heavy proposal comes after developers said plans for an all-commercial property were ruined by the pandemic. But Ald. Daniel LaSpata is concerned about adding more studios and one-bedroom units to the area.
Logan Square’s Hollander Building To Become Lofts, Retail, Day Care After City Council Vote
Developer GW Properties wants to rehab and redevelop the nearly 110-year-old building at 2418 N. Milwaukee Ave., a project years in the making.
Here’s A First Look At Plans For Logan Square’s Historic Hollander Building
The plans call for boutique offices, restaurants, a fitness brand — and maybe even a rooftop bar.
Developer Buys Historic Hollander Moving Site, Plans Boutique Offices With Restaurant, Apartments
"I think it'll be a nice complement to have the new meets the old," the developer said.