- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Woman- And Refugee-Owned Clothing Co-Op Battling Fast Fashion To Open Studio On Southwest Side
At Hoda Katebi's Blue Tin Co-Op, working-class women of color are in charge. "We don't have employees; we have worker-owners," the community organizer said.
Uptown Will Soon Be Home To Country’s First Woman- And Refugee-Owned Clothing Co-Op
Hoda Katebi, founder of popular fashion blog JooJoo Azad, said Chicago is a natural fit for ethical fashion.