- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Century And Consumers Buildings, Beverly’s Pike House Top List Of Most Endangered Historic Places In Illinois
The feds plans to tear down the historic Loop buildings as part of a $52 million demolition. They've sat vacant for 17 years. "It's completely ridiculous," one Landmarks Illinois preservationist said.
Owners Of Historic Lincoln Park Building Let Property Crumble To ‘Maximize’ Profits, City Says — It Backfired
The former salon at 2107 N. Cleveland Ave. was demolished because it was structurally unsafe. But the alderman said the owners allowed the building the fall apart.
Plan To Create Landmark District That Would Save 15 Historic Downtown Buildings Moves Closer To Reality
The landmark district would include 15 Downtown homes built between 1871 and 1923.
Should Pilsen Become A Historic Landmark District? Some Say City Is Trying To ‘Shove This Down Our Throats’
The process initially was set to extend late into the summer, but was expedited after someone tried to demolish three buildings in the proposed district.