- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Plan To Create Landmark District That Would Save 15 Historic Downtown Buildings Moves Closer To Reality
The landmark district would include 15 Downtown homes built between 1871 and 1923.
Should Pilsen Become A Historic Landmark District? Some Say City Is Trying To ‘Shove This Down Our Throats’
The process initially was set to extend late into the summer, but was expedited after someone tried to demolish three buildings in the proposed district.