- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
State Rep Alleges Chinatown Votes Are Being Stolen To Help Candidate Trying To Replace Danny Solis
Candidate Byron Sigcho Lopez slammed the allegations against his supporters as a "desperate attempt to deceive voters."
Candidate Vying For Ald. Solis’ Seat Calls For His Resignation: ‘You Don’t Wear A Federal Wiretap Voluntarily’
“Aldermen don’t choose to wear wires because they are innocent," another 25th Ward candidate said.
After Veteran Solis Bows Out, 25th Ward’s Next Alderman Will Be A Millennial
Ald. Danny Solis' surprise announcement has left the aldermanic race wide open for five candidates — all millennials.
City’s New Affordable Housing Plan Is Too Little, Too Late In Gentrifying Pilsen, Aldermanic Challengers Say
Instead of the proposed 20 percent affordable housing requirement, the requirement should be 30 percent, one candidate said.
Pilsen Data Scientist, Environmental Group Leader Running For 25th Ward Seat Held By Solis
Troy Hernandez joins Byron Sigcho and Hilario Dominguez in running for the aldermanic seat. “The city could be run a lot better," he said.
Former Teacher, Pilsen Native Announces Aldermanic Run For 25th Ward Seat Held By Solis
Hilario Dominguez criticized longtime Ald. Danny Solis as a "barrier to progress in the ward," but Solis' camp won't say if he's running for re-election.