Hermosa Neighborhood Association
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hermosa’s Too-Narrow Palmer Street To Become One-Way After Years Of Sideswipes, Crashes
Drivers often barrel down the street, smashing into cars, neighbors say. Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa hopes removing one lane of traffic will cut down on crashes.
Hermosa Leaders Seeking Donations Of Money And Diapers For Families In Need
Here's where you can drop off diapers and make a donation.
Hermosa Overlooked In City’s Protect Chicago Plus Vaccination Plan, Neighborhood Leaders Say
A local clinic recently opened a vaccination site in hard-hit Belmont Cragin. Hermosa, which shares a ZIP code with Belmont Cragin, should've been factored into the city's plan, neighborhood leaders said.