- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Group Devoted To Keeping Artists In Wicker Park Gets City Grant
The group behind the Equity Arts Center still must raise about $5 million to buy a building and create the center, which aims to provide studio spaces "that will be affordable in perpetuity.”
Leaders In Chicago’s Art, Music Scenes Talk About The Loss Of Cultural Spaces In Free Virtual Panel
The Chicagoans behind The Silver Room, Double Door, Honey Pot Performance and Heaven Gallery will participate in the panel.
Lubinski Furniture, Last Of Old Wicker Park’s Furniture Row, Up For Sale After 53 Years On Milwaukee Avenue
Wicker Park's Milwaukee Avenue was once known as Furniture Row. Now, the last family-owned shop in the 1500 block of North Milwaukee Avenue is on its way out.
Historic Wicker Park Churches, Art Galleries Open To Public This Weekend During Open House Chicago
Open House Chicago sites range from repurposed mansions and historic churches to modern offices and skyscrapers. The tours are all free.
‘I Feel Like I’m Burying My Neighborhood’: Wicker Park’s Cultural Scene Is A Shell Of What It Once Was. Can A Group Of Artists Save What’s Left?
Heaven Gallery's Alma Wieser wants to create a community land trust to preserve a permanent place for art and artists in Wicker Park. But she needs a lot of help.