- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Racism Is A Public Health Crisis, Mayor Lori Lightfoot Declares
The mayor's declaration follows a report that showed Black Chicagoans suffer massive health disparities rooted in historic inequities.
Black Chicagoans Die 9 Years Before White Residents. The City Has A New Plan To Confront Racism And Close The Gap
Chicago's life expectancy gap is rooted in systemic racism, officials said when announcing the Healthy Chicago 2025 plan Thursday.