- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hash, A Wicker Park Brunch Spot, Closes After 9 Years In Business
"Thanks for 9 great years! Hash is now closed," the restaurant posted on Instagram.
To Protect Staff From Virus, Some Restaurants Stick To Carryout — But They Face ‘Mass Extinction’ Without Help
Some restaurants never brought back dine-in service because they wanted to protect staff and customers. But now they're struggling to stay afloat.