- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Harold’s Mild Sauce Is Being Sold At Grocery Stores — And It’s Already A Massive Hit
Bottles of the popular sauce can be found at Pete's Fresh Market and Walt's Food Center.
Harold’s Chicken On 87th Has Closed, But Readers Told Us Their Favorite Memories
For decades, Harold's Chicken #55 was the place to hit after a last-minute kickback or a late night at The Rink.
Harold’s Chicken On 87th Street Closes Permanently
The popular location closed after 27 years, but fans of Harold's Chicken #55 can still get their fix down the street.