- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Sweetgreen Will Open In Former Hamburger Mary’s In Andersonville
The iconic LGBTQ-friendly diner closed Nov. 1. It will be replaced by a chain salad restaurant that is expanding in Chicago.
Hamburger Mary’s To Close After 14 Years In Andersonville, Will Seek New Location Post-Coronavirus
The iconic LGBTQ-friendly diner, which participated in the expanded outdoor dining program, will close Nov. 1.
Hamburger Mary’s Offering Drag Queen Drive-Thru: ‘It Just Brightens People’s Day’
The drag queen drive-thru helps Hamburger Mary's pay its servers and performers during a down-time for the restaurant industry.
Hamburger Mary’s Storefront Is Up For Sale, But Owner Says He Has No Plans To Leave Chicago
Co-owner Brandon Wright said it is an "exploratory listing. "It's just hard to do business in Andersonville," he said.
Drag Queens In Canoes? New Show ‘Camp Wannakiki’ Sends Chicago’s Comedy Queens To The Woods
"Camp Wannakiki" was created by the brothers who co-own Hamburger Mary's.