Half Acre Brewing
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Hop Butcher Will Open Its First Taproom In North Center Thursday
Hop Butcher owners Jeremiah Zimmer and Jude La Rose bought the building and equipment from Half Acre in 2021. Hop Butcher was founded in Chicago in 2014, offering IPAs, lagers and stouts.
Hop Butcher Targets Spring To Move Into Former Half Acre Brewery In North Center
While Hop Butcher's owners were closing on the Lincoln Avenue location, they also decided to buy 5 Rabbit's large suburban warehouse to increase their production capability.
Want A Hot Dog … Without The Beef? Here Are 22 Veggie Dog Options In Chicago
Trying to get a Chicago-style dog sans the beef? We've got you covered with these local vegetarian and vegan spots.
Hop Butcher Moving Into Half Acre’s Lincoln Avenue Brewery And Taproom
After years of making its beers in other breweries' tanks, Hop Butcher is moving into its own spot as Half Acre consolidates into its Balmoral Avenue brewery, taproom and beer garden.
Malt Row Brewers Unite For Annual Ravenswood On Tap Fest June 22
A $5 donation is suggested at the event entrance at Ravenswood and Berteau. Drink tickets are $7 each and cash only.
Half Acre’s Balmoral Taproom Is Getting A Huge New Beer Garden And Bocce Court Starting Friday
The brewery's revamped beer garden will now seat 120 guests and have an outdoor bar and event area.