- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Guthries Tavern Reopens With New Owners, Fresh Bathrooms And Same Cozy Vibes
"I couldn’t be happier to be here right now," one longtime Guthries fan said.
New Guthries Tavern Owner Promises To Preserve Beloved Wrigleyville Bar: ‘I’m Buying Guthries To Keep It Guthries’
The tavern, which announced last summer it was closing for good due to the pandemic, will now reopen sometime in June.
Guthries Tavern Set To Reopen After Closing Last Summer Due To Pandemic
Guthries Tavern announced it was closing for good last July due to the pandemic. But new owners have taken over, according to the website, and have plans to bring back the Wrigleyville bar.