- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Fischman Public House Is Closing, And Its Owners Say Stalled Developments At Six Corners Is Partly To Blame
Fischman's moved to Six Corners last year, banking on a rebirth of the area. It will serve its last customers Sunday.
Fischman Public House Set To Open Near Six Corners At Long Last (Here’s A Sneak Peek)
The former Fischman's Liquors is now Fischman Public House, complete with a new location next to the Portage Theater.