- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Gullivers Closing This Weekend After 56 Years On Howard Street In West Ridge
Known for its pizza and collection of antiques, Gullivers Pizza has been an institution for five decades. Sunday will mark its last day in business.
Gullivers Puts Famous Antiques Up For Sale Before Expected Closure
The antiques include a Baroque mirror from the late 1500s or early 1600s and a huge chemical vase, one of only three being sold around the world.
Gullivers Up For Sale: Beloved Pizza Restaurant Has Been In West Ridge For 50 Years
"It's been the most popular restaurant in the neighborhood for forever," said one Gullivers fan, who's helping sell the restaurant.