Guaranteed Rate Field
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
White Sox Face Backlash After Renaming Late Beer Vendor’s ‘Loretta’s Lounge’ To Honor Tony La Russa
“Loretta’s Lounge" was dedicated to beloved concession worker Loretta Micele during the 2005 World Series to commemorate her 60th year working for the team.
White Sox, Cubs Allowing More Fans At Games — And They’re Opening Special Sections For Fully Vaccinated People
The team will also open two vaccination sites at Guaranteed Rate Field, providing gift cards to fans who get their shots before games.
Wrigley Field, Sox Park Will Reopen To Fans On Opening Day As Coronavirus Spread Slows, Lightfoot Says
The Cubs' opening day is April 1 and the White Sox open at home April 8. Those will be Chicago's first major sports teams to be allowed to welcome back crowds since the pandemic started in spring 2020.
White Sox, Cubs Planning Return After MLB Makes Deal With Players
The sounds of baseball will soon be heard inside Wrigley Field and Guaranteed Rate Field, but fans won't be allowed inside the ballparks.
White Sox Postpone Home Opener Against Mariners To Friday
The change was made because Thursday is expected to have rainy, chilly weather.